One to One Teacher Assistants Required
Salary/ Rate: £62-£66 per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint a One to One Tutor to work in a school in the North West. This role is to work in EYFS class starting as soon as possible on an on-going basis.They are looking for a Tutor to deliver one to one tuition through organising and supporting the learning of the individual pupils in order to help them succeed.
We are currently looking for a flexible practitioner who is able to motivate pupils to develop attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for primary education. As a one to one tutor you will evaluate and review your own teaching methods, materials and plans, making appropriate changes when required..
The children’s work should be marked and assessed daily and accurate records kept of their progress. Regular parent’s evening will be held so that all relevant information relating to the children’s education and emotional wellbeing can be fed back.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children
- Previous KS1 and KS2 teaching experience
- Two references working with children covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*