Exclusive Education are looking for Level 2 and Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistants to work on short term, long term and day to day contracts in a variety of schools across the North West. We currently do not have enough staff to meet the constant demand of our clients!
You will be addressing the needs of children who require help to overcome barriers to learning both inside and outside the school, in order to achieve their full potential and to enable the school to raise standards of achievement, improve attendance and raise standards of behaviour. You will need to also work in a pastoral role with identified children’s families and work in partnership with other professional agencies.
In addition, you will:
- work with pupils on individual targets set by teaching staff
- organise liaison on behalf of pupils with colleagues, parents and outside agencies in a professional manner being aware of confidentiality
- be able to support and develop our nurture group
- support for teachers by raising the awareness of teaching staff to the strengths and difficulties of individual pupils
- assist teaching staff in the monitoring and evaluation of pupils’ progress, providing them with feedback on observations undertaken
- understanding the emotional and social needs of pupils with whom working and contribute to planning of learning activities
- assist in the assessment and monitoring of individual pupils and their Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for children who need learning support
- completed other duties as required by the teaching staff
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
If you have experience of working in the UK and are interested in this post or any other opportunities then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the Primary Sector.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions