Exclusive Education are looking to appoint a Behavioural Teaching Assistant – Learning Support Assistant to re-engage young people.
- Are you a confident individual looking to support young people in alternative education setting?
- Are you experienced in meeting the social, emotional and mental health needs of young people?
- Are you able to create a safe, welcoming and engaging learning environment?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then this may be the role for you.
We are looking to recruit a number of Teaching Assistants with experience in engaging disaffected children with low self-esteem who may suffer with some anxiety and/or anger management challenges. You will ideally have a background in working with young people with challenging behaviour and have worked in educational or health and care settings.
You will be working either on a one-to-one basis or with small groups based on the pupils identified as needing support in this area.
The successful applicant will:
- Be passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all
- Be driven, enthusiastic and a clear vision for educational excellence
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
You must have:
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialists.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions
If you would like to register with Exclusive Education and apply for this role or similar jobs in your local area then we would love to hear from you. To apply please contact us on 01925 594940or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.