We are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors in the North West. To support pupils on a day to day basis. Working as a Cover Supervisor is an ideal way of building on past school experience for those looking to gain a career in the education sector or go on to complete Teacher Training.
Cover Supervisors are required on an ongoing basis to:
- Provide the pupils with work already set by the Teacher
- Supervise and manage a classroom of pupils, while enabling a constructive and positive learning environment
- Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher
- Provide feedback to senior staff where appropriate
Applicants are expected to have at least 6 months experience of working with children in the past 2 years, formal qualifications are not necessary. Applicants who have experience teaching sports clubs to children, attended Camp America or Active Soccer or have other similar experiences will be suitable for the role.
The following skills are desirable for becoming a Cover Supervisor:
- Highly adaptable as there is no a regular timetable
- Open to work in a range of schools and areas
- Resilient as you will deal with a variety of situations
- Behaviour management skills
Exclusive Education will offer you;
- Competitive rates of pay from £60 per day
- Short and long-term positions
- Work available up to 5 days a week to fit around your availability
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant. If you are interested in this post or any other opportunities then please email your CV.
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions