URGENT requirement for Cover Supervisors across the Merseyside and Cheshire areas including Liverpool, The Wirral, Runcorn, Widnes, Warrington and Crewe. We are looking for energetic and proactive Cover Supervisors to join our agency to help meet the high demand from our client schools.
We have a variety of secondary schools looking to book cover supervisors to cover for absent teachers, including some of the most academically successful schools in the region. We have a lot of day to day opportunities and we do also get the occasional long-term requirement, but in general there is a high level of short-term bookings and the work is often at short notice.
The successful candidate must:
- Be confident delivering a range of subject specific lessons in front of a class
- Ensure all pupils understand the work delivered and remain on task throughout
- Interact and effectively manage the behaviour of students
- Communicate effectively with teachers providing feedback
- Have previous experience of working with groups of children essential
- Have a dynamic, energetic and proactive attitude
- Be adaptable, flexible and willing to travel
As part of this role you will get paid a competitive daily rate. This is a great opportunity as you will gain a valuable set of skills and experience of working in range of different school environments and alongside experienced teaching staff. This role is ideal for any future teachers who are looking to build their experience and knowledge of working in a classroom before beginning a PGCE.
If you are looking for some experience working within a school setting, then this is for you. Please send across your CV and one of the team will call you.