A Design Technology Teacher (Resistant Materials and Product Design) is required for an immediate start until the end of the academic year at a Special School. The role will be working in a Special School which caters for pupils with Special Educational Needs. You will be teaching Maths to pupils of varying abilities. Applicants must have Qualified Teacher Status and have experience working with pupils with SEN, ideally in a Special School setting.
We are looking for candidates that possess the following:
- Strong experience of SEN settings
- Teaching Assistant Qualifications are preferable but not essential
- An understanding of the latest developments to SEN education.
- Ability to follow assess schemes of work
- Ability to engage and motivate pupils of all abilities
What will you get from us?
- A dedicated Consultant who will endeavour to match you to your perfect role and achieve your career goals
- Competitive rates
- Access to lots of job opportunities
- A 24hr on-call service
If you are interested in this role or any other teaching opportunities then please email your CV to email@example.com
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Special Educational Needs Sector.
QTS is essential for this post as well as a DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.