Exclusive Education are looking for qualified Drama Teachers, to teach Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 Drama on supply assignments at local Secondary Schools in the North West area.
In the role of a Drama specialist you will be expected to teach at GCSE as well as A level.
To be considered joining our team you must:
- Be a qualified teacher of Drama with UK QTS
- Look to be a role model who thrives on challenges and has the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
- Have good communication skills and deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the lesson in an inspiring way
- Be reliable, professional and have an adaptable approach to work
- Able to inspire and motivate children with mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence in Drama
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary Sector.
QTS is essential for this post as well as a DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions