Exclusive Education are currently working with a Primary School who are currently looking to recruit a Early Years and Key Stage 1 Teacher. They are looking for an experienced teacher to take over the class and demonstrate outstanding teaching.
You will need to take full class teacher responsibility and report writing, you will plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils through differentiation of tasks and providing a stimulating classroom environment where resources can be accessed. This role is perfect for either an experienced Reception Teacher or NQT that is looking to make a positive contribution by applying their experience and knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of the EYFS and KS1 curriculum
- A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- A charismatic and hardworking attitude
- A genuine passion for working with children with the commitment that the children are at the centre of everything you do
- Excellent communication skills with children, their families and your colleagues
You must have:
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*
*see terms and conditions