Exclusive Education are looking for an experienced ICT Teacher to start in a college within St Helens to cover maternity leave. You will be responsible for the delivery of ICT across KS5. As well as support for ICT curriculum related activities together with in house development and support for teaching and learning.
The successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the capability to plan and deliver creative, inspired, stimulating and differentiated lessons, designed to engage all students increase attainment and encourage participation through independent thought and discussion amongst different year groups and abilities. You will be responsible for monitoring the students’ progression and providing additional support where necessary through one – to – one and revision workshops.
To be considered you must:
- Be a qualified teacher with UK QTS
- Have experience of teaching ICT at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Experience of teaching Business Studies up to Key Stage 5 is also desirable
- Be an excellent role model who thrives on challenge and who has the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
- Have good communication skills and deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
- Be reliable, professional and have an adaptable approach to work
- Able to inspire and motivate children with mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence