We are looking for a IT Teacher with experience in working with pupils with Special Educational Needs.
You will be responsible for a number of classes across KS3, KS4 and KS5. As well as support for ICT curriculum related activities together with in house development and support for teaching and learning.
The successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the capability to plan and deliver creative, inspired, stimulating and differentiated lessons, designed to engage all students increase attainment and encourage participation through independent thought and discussion amongst different year groups and abilities. You will be responsible for monitoring the students’ progression and providing additional support where necessary through one – to – one and revision workshops.
To be considered you must:
- Be a qualified teacher with UK QTS
- Have experience of teaching ICT at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Experience of teaching Business Studies up to Key Stage 5 is also desirable
- Be an excellent role model who thrives on challenge and who has the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
- Have good communication skills and deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
- Be reliable, professional and have an adaptable approach to work
- Able to inspire and motivate children with mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions