You will be responsible for a number of classes across KS3 and KS4 and with this responsibility you must be able to plan, formulate and deliver focused and challenging lessons that allow pupils to participate and develop their reading, written and oral language skills. In addition to this, you will be expected to participate in supporting MFL curriculum related activities together with in house development and support for teaching and learning.
To be considered you must:
- Be a qualified teacher with UK QTS
- Have experience of teaching either French, German or Spanish/or all at Key Stage 3 and 4 (Key Stage 5 is desirable)
- Be an excellent role model who thrives on challenge and who has the ability to assist and support students in achieving their grades
- Able to inspire and motivate children with mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence by using a range of teaching methods
- Be passionate about languages in order to enhance and develop the learning of the pupils
- Have the ability and patience to deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
- Have the knowledge and confidence to deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an innovative way
- Be willing to provide extra support and organised extra curriculum activities
- Be reliable, professional and have an adaptable approach to work
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
If you are interested in this post or any other opportunities then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the Secondary Sector.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions