Exclusive Education are looking for NQT’s to work with us alongside our network of Secondary Schools for the extensive number of long-term positions we receive throughout the North West.
Exclusive Education can offer you day to day roles and long term positions throughout KS3, KS4 and KS5. Working with us is a great way to develop your teaching skills and gain a long-term position in one of our schools to complete your induction period.
We will require you to;
- Plan, prepare and differentiate lesson plans
- To establish a focused learning environment where pupils feel confident and you are able to maximise teaching and learning
- Develop and maintain positive behaviour management strategies
- Be responsible for tracking pupil progress and provide feedback
- To teach clearly structured lessons which interest and motivate children
- Have Qualified teacher status (QTS)
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please look on our website for more opportunities that may interest you.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Secondary Sector.
QTS is essential for this post as well as a DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions