A Special Needs Teacher is required to work with our clients. The schools cater for Secondary aged pupils with complex Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and Challenging Behaviour. The role will involve teaching a range of subjects across the Curriculum. You will be working one to one with pupils and encouraging learning. You should be enthusiastic and engage pupils. You must have strong behaviour management.
Applicants must have;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience working with pupils with SEBD ideally
- Sound knowledge of child development
- Experience working with pupils with Special Needs
- An understanding and training in PEC’s, Teach or Team Teach would also be desirable
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
If you are not fazed by a challenge and want to make a difference, then please send in your CV, we want to work with you. Alternatively you can call us on 01925 594 940 and speak to one of the team.
If this role is not suitable for yourself but you know someone who maybe interested in the role, please contact us. We offer a recommend a friend a scheme whereby you receive £50 vouchers for successful recommendations.