Exclusive Education are looking for a dynamic and talented teacher of P.E for the demand of one of our clients. This is a part time role covering maternity leave.
The school is looking for a passionate, hardworking and ambitious staff member who has the ability to motivate students and raise their achievement through delivering outstanding practice. The suitable candidate must be keen and be open-minded to join a fast-paced environment along with joining a supportive, hardworking department and school. The successful applicant should also have a commitment to getting involved and organising exciting extra curriculum activities for the students.
To be successful for this post you will:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification i.e PGCE together with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) NQT’s will be considered
- Be able to plan and deliver lessons across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Have a pro-active and innovative teaching attitude which will engage and motivate students
- Have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to build up relationships with students and members of staff
This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational, vibrant and aspirational experienced or newly qualified teacher – JOIN US NOW!