Exclusive Education are looking for a Primary Teacher for Sep 2016 or Jan 2017. Full time, fixed term post.
We are looking for;
- An inspiring and motivated teacher
- Committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
- Highly effective in the planning, delivery and evaluation of all lessons
- An effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
- Able to foster and maintain a positive relationship with pupils, colleagues and parents.
- Able to accept and act on constructive feedback.
- Able to work on their own initiative and also be a good team player
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers. You don’t have to be registered to take advantage of this great scheme*