Exclusive Education are looking for a Teacher of Psychology and Sociology in Merseyside for a long term contract starting September 2016. The role will be full time for a term. The successful candidate will be a well-qualified, highly motivated and passionate classroom practitioner with a record of effective teaching to join their successful faculty.
Candidates are required to have recent experience of teaching Psychology and Sociology at GSCE. You’ll also be responsible for planning schemes of work in line with the National Curriculum and assessing and marking students’ work, providing them with necessary feedback, encouragement and support to ensure the students achieved their highest potential.
The suitable candidate should have;
· Qualified Teacher Status or PGCE
· An up to date DBS disclosure – cost will be covered by the applicant
· At least 2 years’ recent experience within in a classroom setting in preferred
· Ability to engage and motivate pupils of all abilities through creative lesson planning
· Strong classroom and behaviour management
If you are interested in this role or any other teaching opportunities then please email your CV
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Secondary Sector.