Exclusive Education are an independent Recruitment Agency who specialise in providing Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors into mainstream Primary, Secondary Schools and Special Educational Need Schools across the North West of England. Our business is based on our honesty and delivering the best possible Candidates to our clients.
As a company we have grown rapidly since opening 5 years ago and this is due to our hard work and determination. As such we are able to offer long term career prospects and support you in achieving your short and long term goals.
We are now actively seeking a highly motivated hard working employee to join the admin team as a Resourcer. You will receive on the job training from fellow members of staff which will cover the whole recruitment process, our company aims, objectives and values. Previous agency recruitment experience is not essential, we are open to seeing applications with a recruitment or administration background. What’s most important to us is that the people who join our team as our Recruitment Resourcer have bags of energy, drive and the desire to succeed.
The role will involve:
- answering phone calls and taking messages
- dealing with enquiries and selecting candidates
- booking interviews
- meeting and interviewing applicants
- managing the clearance process
- acquiring references
- advertise posts we have available
- writing CVs
- provide assistance to the Sale Team
The qualities Exclusive Education expect from a resource are someone who has:
- A self- motivated and driven work ethic
- Have a natural ability to develop and maintain relationships
- work well alone as well as part of a team
- Determined, confident and focused
- Be able to sell the services of the Company to clients and candidates
- Resource and interview candidates and sell them into clients whilst overcoming objections
- A real hunger and desire to develop the opportunity
- Be resilient and work hard to help achieve team targets
The company offer employees an excellent package including:
- Basic salary between £15K to £18K
- Regular sales incentives
- A flexible driven team to work with
- In House Training
- Reduced hours in school holidays
- Casual dress code
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday per year
If you are interested in joining a fast growing company as our Resourcer, with opportunity for long term career progression apply now.
Please email your CV to Rebecca@exclusiveeducation.co.uk or contact me on 01925 594940