Exclusive Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work alongside and support the class teacher in Key stages 3, 4 and 5. The position is working within a Secondary School, supporting the delivery of Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 to students with Special Educational Needs.
The school are looking for someone who can:
• Work effectively with students to ensure they make progress
• Work as part of the team at the direction of the class teacher to support teaching provision and students’ learning
• Under the guidance of the teacher, work with a student with additional educational needs, to help them to achieve their full potential
• Support and implement strategies for teaching and learning and help to prepare and organise classroom learning activities
• Observe students’ performance and use the school systems to provide the teacher with feedback on student progress
The successful applicant will provide tailored support to the pupil’s specific needs and work with the pupil to manage behaviour and promote learning development.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working with students on a 1:1 and/or group basis
• A calm and nurturing approach
• At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
• Legal right to work in the UK
A Teaching Assistant qualification is highly desirable for this role however it is not essential.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
Exclusive Education will offer you:
• Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
• Competitive day rates
• 24/7 on call service
• Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
• A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Secondary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*
*see terms and conditions