Exclusive Education are looking for a Maths Teacher to work at a school in Stoke on Trent. The successful candidate will be driven and passionate, and demonstrate excellence through high quality teaching and learning.
The ideal teacher will be experienced, high achieving and dedicated in Mathematics. A Teacher who is passionate about building confidence and keeping pupils engaged, must be able to independently plan, prepare and deliver engaging and informative lessons that progress pupils toward achievement.
Candidates are required to have recent experience of teaching Mathematics. Applications from NQT’s will be considered. You’ll also be responsible for marking students’ work and providing them with necessary feedback, encouragement and support. Teaching students up to KS3, KS4 KS5, BTEC, Y12 and Y13.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding teaching practitioner who has high expectations of self and others
- Be passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all
- Be driven, enthusiastic and a clear vision for educational excellence
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Mathematics curriculum
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have confidence in their Mathematics Knowledge
- Have a passion for providing high teaching standards
You must have:
- QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions