Exclusive Education seek to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Literacy who shares our belief that reading and literacy are an essential part of a pupil’s future success.
Applications are invited from experienced and newly qualified teachers, trained in either primary or secondary education.
The successful candidate will be passionate about language and literature, and have the ability to enthuse and inspire students to become life-long readers. Knowledge and experience of Reading for Pleasure and Literacy ‘catch-up’ programmes is desirable, but not essential.
We are looking for professionals with:
- Evidence of excellent classroom practice – good and outstanding practice only
- High expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
- Good organisation and communication skills
- We offer:
- An established and comprehensive induction programme
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management – excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
- Outstanding exam results across the federation, with non-core subjects genuinely valued
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
If you have experience of working in the UK and are interested in this post or any other opportunities then please email your CV to email@example.com
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the Primary Sector.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*Recommend a friend offer only available if applicant performs more than 10 day’s work for Exclusive Education