Exclusive Education is looking for an Office Administrator/Attendance Officer to work in a School in the North West area. Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic and polite individual who has school office experience. Whilst not essential, it is preferred the candidate has SIMS experience.
The role will include;
- Handling calls, emails and general enquiries
- Liaising with parents, teachers and other agencies
- To organise newsletters, letters to parents
- Order stationary and resources
- Arrange supply staff
- Ensure the pupils safety and follow school policy
You must have:
- At least 6 months experience within the last 2 years
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialists.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions