Exclusive Education are currently looking to recruit an Early Years Teacher to work in a North West Primary School. The School are looking for the suitable candidate to start ASAP till the end of the academic year.
Benefits of working at Exclusive Education:
– Assignments at friendly schools
– Competitive daily pay
– Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
– No need to complete of timesheets
– Your own education consultant who will actually listen to what you want
Own transport is desirable but not essential. Experienced staff and NQTs are asked to express their interest.
– Manage the class in the absence of the class teacher
– Manage behaviour in line with schools behaviour polices
– Tailor approach to meet the needs of each individual child
– Plan and deliver lessons to pupils from different backgrounds and ability levels
This post is subject to Enhanced DBS clearance and appropriate references as part of our commitment to child safety. Exclusive Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff to share this commitment.
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers. You don’t have to be registered to take advantage of this great scheme*
*see terms and conditions