WE URGENTLY REQUIRE A ENGLISH TEACHER TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE!!
Are you a confident English specialist? Are you planning for your next move? Do you have the potential to make a difference?
We are looking for a vibrant and creative English teacher to cover maternity leave in one of our schools in the Warrington area. As an English Teacher you have to demonstrate the highest standards of delivery and create an energetic and distinctive culture for learning. The school is looking for an outstanding practitioner of English to enthuse and motivate students to achieve their potential by maintaining engagement and encourage participation throughout lessons. The candidate will have recent experience of teaching English at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and be committed to achieving the best out of their pupils.
The successful candidate will be working with an experienced team of education specialists whose sole focus is to aim to raise attainment and progress of students throughout the department. We welcome anyone who would love the opportunity to be part of that!
The successful candidate will have recent experience of teaching English at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and be committed to achieving the best out of their pupils.
You will be required to;
- Plan, prepare and deliver innovative lessons and assessments
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of literary and theoretical texts
- Have excellent writing and editing skills
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Have the ability to think creatively and be pro-active at all times
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have an up to date DBS and if not will be subject to cover thecost of a new one
If you are looking to be part of this fantastic opportunity then please send across your CV and we will contact you. Alternatively you can call us on 01925 594 940 – the sooner the better!