A Humanities Teacher is required in a Secondary School to teach 11 to 16 year olds. The right candidate will hold a background in teaching History, Geography and/or Religious Studies ideally up to KS5, although KS3/4 teachers will also be considered.
You must have the following:
- Candidates must have experience of teaching History, Geography and R.E
- Ability to use a variety of teaching techniques such as whole class lessons, discussions, individual or group work
- Organise and direct the whole class and provide additional support where required
- Capability to create assignments, projects, tests, preparing and carrying out continuous assessments and marking pupils’ work
- Strong classroom management and communication skills
- Have the ability and confidence to engage and motivate pupils
- Ability to deal with and de-escalate challenging situations
- Have the ability to be able to work as part of a team as well as being able to effectively work individually
- Develop a good rapport with students, department and members of staff
If you are interested in working with an honest and dedicated agency that always go above and beyond then please send us your details.
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Secondary Sector.
This position is ideal for an experienced Teacher as well as an NQT.QTS is essential for this post as well as a DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions