Exclusive Education are looking for an ICT Teacher. You will be responsible for a number of classes across KS3, KS4 and KS5. As well as support for ICT curriculum related activities together with in house development and support for teaching and learning.
To be considered you must:
- Be a qualified teacher with UK QTS
- Have experience of teaching ICT at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Be an excellent role model who thrives on challenge and who has the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
- Have good communication skills and deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
- Be reliable, professional and have an adaptable approach to work
- Able to inspire and motivate children with mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
If you are interested in this post or any other opportunities then please email your CV to email@example.com
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the SEN Sector.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions