Exclusive Education are looking for Key Stage 2 teachers to work within Primary schools in the North West and the surrounding areas on a day to day and short term basis!
– 5 days a week full-time teaching Year’s 3-6
– Duties will include planning and marking, assessment, parents evenings and after school club assistance, PE.
– Full SATs preparation and previous knowledge for working with older classes
– Teachers must hold QTS and have KS2 experience in a mainstream primary with proven strong behavioural management skills.
– NQT’s with KS2 experience will be considered
Requirements for candidates will include:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
– PGCE or relevant Degree
– Up- to-date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
– Relevant recent teaching experience.
– Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
– Eligibility to work in the UK
– Assignments at local, friendly schools
– Competitive daily pay
– Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
– Potential to lead into long term positions
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers. You don’t have to be registered to take advantage of this great scheme*
*see terms and conditions