SEN Literacy Intervention Teacher Required– Northwich
Salary/ Rate: £90-£110 per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint a Literacy Intervention Teacher to work in a Special Educational Needs school in the North West. The role will start after Easter until July 2019 working with Key stage 3 pupils with Social, Emotional and mental health issues and Challenging Behaviour.
The School are looking at taking on either an NQT or a Qualified Teacher for this role as long as the ideal candidate is able to implement strong behaviour management strategies whilst adhering to school policies. Previous teaching experience is desirable.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children
- Previous teaching experience
- Two references working with children covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Be responsible for Responsible for recording baseline assessments on to sims
- Responsible for completing induction assessments and literacy interventions responding flexibly to the needs of the site and to student and staff issues as they arise.
- Responsible for recording relevant information on Personalised Support Plans.
- Responsible for regular updates to staff on baseline assessments and highlighting any students with particular literacy need.
- Responsible for bringing key information to the Heads of School, ensuring that all pastoral information and issues are communicated
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*