Exclusive Education urgently require Teaching Assistant with Makaton training to work in a nursery class in the mornings. We currently don’t have enough Teaching Assistants available in the North West to fill all the opportunities that we have available.
We are currently seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant who has a real interest in the provision of quality teaching support for all pupils. The school is looking for a Teaching Assistant with Team Teach training to support pupils. The successful candidate will need to be able to adapt to different environments and they must be able to work well in a team or effectively on their own. Time management and excellent organisation skills are essential!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong experience of supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Team Teach Training
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are desirable
- Ability to engage and motivate pupils of all abilities
- Good classroom and behaviour management skills
Strong classroom and behaviour support skills are required. You will apply your Teaching Assistant skills to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have at least 6 months experience in the last two years in a Primary school setting
- Have a knowledge of the curriculum
- A positive and caring approach with previous experience of supporting children
- Demonstrate what additional and different learning techniques you have to help close the gap between lower and higher level ability pupils
- Have positive behaviour management skills
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*
*see terms and conditions