Mechanics Tutor required for an immediate start.
The position will be working with Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Heath and challenging behaviour delivering the Mechanics course.
• Teaching small classes
• Is Monday – Friday (term time only)
• Responsible for the educational development of the students
• Responsible for supporting development of social and life skills
What you will need:
• Knowledge and understanding of mechanics
• Teaching qualification (benefit NOT essential)
• To be creative and enthusiastic
• Able to build strong working relationships
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Liz Crabtree on 01925 594940.