Exclusive Education are looking for an experienced, hardworking and enthusiastic MFL Teacher for a position starting in September on a long term.
You will be responsible for a number of classes across KS3, KS4 and KS5 and with this responsibility you must be able to plan, formulate and deliver focused and challenging lessons that allow pupils to participate and develop their reading, written and oral language skills. In addition to this, you will be expected to participate in supporting MFL curriculum related activities together with in house development and support for teaching and learning.
To be considered you must:
- Be a qualified teacher with UK QTS
- Have experience of teaching either French, German or Spanish/or all at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Be an excellent role model who thrives on challenge and who has the ability to assist and support students in achieving their grades
- Have the ability and patience to deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
- Have the knowledge and confidence to deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
- Be willing to provide extra support for the students during the learning process
- Be reliable, professional and have an adaptable approach to work
- Able to inspire and motivate children with mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence by using a range of teaching methods
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.