Midday Assistant Required
Salary/ Rate: £10-£15 per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint a Midday Assistant to work in a school in the North West. You will be reporting to the Midday Supervisor / Headteacher, to effectively supervise pupils during the lunch period, providing a continuous presence. To ensure the safety, welfare and conduct of pupils in accordance with school policy.
Midday Assistants have a shared role within the school in helping to raise the social achievements of pupils. They are responsible for ensuring that lunchtimes are an enjoyable and safe experience for all the children. The role will start as soon as possible on an on-going basis.
- To be responsible for supervising a group of pupils in the dining hall and others parts of the school during the lunch period
- Help to organise the dining area and playground space appropriately
- To assist in the dining area and encourage good eating practices, ensuring safety with cutlery and courtesy towards servers and monitors
- To encourage children to eat their midday meal and assist with cutting up food, pouring liquids
- To tend to pupils who are sick or injured in accordance with the school’s accident/injuries procedures, administering initial first aid and reporting serious injuries to the named first aider and/or supervisor/head teacher as appropriate
- To ensure all areas are left clean and tidy in accordance with hygiene, health and safety procedures.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children
- Two references working with children covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*