Exclusive Education are looking for a dynamic and talented teacher of P.E for the demand of one of our clients.
The school are looking for a passionate, hardworking and ambitious staff member who has the ability to motivate students and raise their achievement through delivering outstanding practice. The suitable candidate must be keen and be open-minded to join a fast-paced environment along with joining a supportive, hardworking department and school. The successful applicant should also have a commitment to getting involved and organising exciting extra curriculum activities for the students.
To be successful for this post you will:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification i.e. PGCE together with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), or be looking to complete your induction year
- You will also need to have recent experience within a classroom setting in the last two years and be up to date with recent curriculum changes.
- Be able to plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 (theory and practical)
- Have a pro-active and innovative teaching attitude which will motivate and encourage students
- You will have strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to build up relationships with students and members of staff
Exclusive Education will offer you;
- Competitive rates of pay based on your experience and the responsibilities of each assignment
- Short and long-term positions at a range of schools within the area you are looking to work
- Work available up to 5 days a week to fit around your availability
If you are interested in this post or any other opportunities then please email your CV
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the Secondary Sector.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions