A Teacher is required for a position covering classes across the Early Years Foundation Stage through to Key Stage 2 covering PPA time.
You will be required to plan, prepare and deliver innovative and exciting lessons to engage all pupils and encourage participation.
We will require you to;
- Plan, prepare and differentiate lesson plans
- To establish a focused learning environment where pupils feel confident and you are able to maximise teaching and learning
- Develop and maintain positive behaviour management strategies
- Be responsible for tracking pupil progress and provide feedback
- To teach clearly structured lessons which interest and motivate children
- Have Qualified teacher status (QTS)
Applications are welcome from NQT’s. Please email your CV in the first instance for the attention of Rebecca.
If you are interested in this role or any other teaching opportunities then please email your CV
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Secondary Sector.
This position is ideal for an experienced Teacher as well as an NQT.QTS is essential for this post as well as a DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions