Exclusive Education are looking for a Primary Teacher with key stage 2 experience to work in a school in Warrington for a long term position starting in September. We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and committed Teacher who has a real interest in the provision of quality teaching for all pupils. The successful candidate will need to be able to adapt to different environments and they must be able to work flawlessly in a team or effectively on their own. Time management and excellent organisation skills are essential!
– Be a qualified Teacher with QTS status
– Be flexible and willing to work at short notice
– Be able to commute in the North West area
– Have excellent communication skills
– Be results driven with outstanding classroom management
We will offer you;
• Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work!
• Competitive day rates
• 24/7 on call service
• Access to all Long term, Permanent, and Day to Day roles our schools task us with filling.
• A fast clearance process
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
If you are looking to be part of this fantastic opportunity then please send across your CV and we will contact you. Alternatively you can call us on 01925 594 940.