Exclusive Education are looking for NQT’s to work with us alongside our network of Primary Schools for the extensive number positions we receive throughout the North West.
Exclusive Education can offer you day to day roles and long term positions throughout EYFS. KS1 and KS2. Working with us is a great way to develop your teaching skills and gain a long-term position in one of our schools to help complete your induction period.
We will require you to;
- Plan, prepare and differentiate lesson plans
- To establish a focused learning environment where pupils feel confident and you are able to maximise teaching and learning
- Develop and maintain positive behaviour management strategies
- Be responsible for tracking pupil progress and provide feedback
- To teach clearly structured lessons which interest and motivate children
- Have Qualified teacher status (QTS)
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary Sector.
QTS is essential for this post as well as a DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions