We are crying out for Teaching Assistants in the Warrington area as we currently don’t have enough people available for the opportunities that we have.
We are currently looking for a Level 2/3 qualified Teaching Assistants to provide a complimentary service to existing teachers and pastoral staff in the school. You will be addressing the needs of children who require help to overcome barriers to learning both inside and outside the school, in order to achieve their full potential and to enable the school to raise standards of achievement, improve attendance and raise standards of behaviour. You will need to also work in a pastoral role with identified children’s families and work in partnership with other professional agencies.
In addition, you will:
- work with pupils on individual targets set by teaching staff
- organise liaison on behalf of pupils with colleagues, parents and outside agencies in a professional manner being aware of confidentiality
- be able to support and develop our nurture group
- support for teachers by raising the awareness of teaching staff to the strengths and difficulties of individual pupils
- assist teaching staff in the monitoring and evaluation of pupils’ progress, providing them with feedback on observations undertaken
- understanding the emotional and social needs of pupils with whom working and contribute to planning of learning activities
- assist in the assessment and monitoring of individual pupils and their Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for children who need learning support
- completed other duties as required by the teaching staff
If you are interested in working with an honest and dedicated agency that always go above and beyond then please send us your details.
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers. You don’t have to be registered to take advantage of this great scheme*
*see terms and conditions