Exclusive Education are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our rapidly growing Recruitment Agency in Warrington.
The Education Sector is one of the fastest growing markets in the UK offering a fast paced and dynamic career opportunity for Recruitment Consultants.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for managing and developing the candidate and client relationships within your own geographical area. You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with and manage the 360 recruitment process.
In this role you will have the opportunity to continually progress and develop your desk. You will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the business.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment with a calm organised head
- Develop and maintain relationships with both client and candidates to achieve targets
- Continually look to develop strategies to implement attraction plans for new clients
- Maximise the potential of the business by marketing all your candidates and liaising with clients
- Assisting in administrative duties including interviewing candidates, writing CV’s and processing files
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong work ethic and be self-motivated
- Show resilience, persistence and be driven
- Confident, adaptable and able to communicate on all levels
- Ability to create and develop a busy sales desk
In return we will offer you:-
- Competitive annual salary and uncapped commission
- Reward based career progression
- Weekly team incentives
- Internal and external professional development opportunities
- Pension Scheme and Private Healthcare
- Free Parking
- Casual clothes when in the office
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday – Never work your birthday again
“Success doesn’t come to you, you have to go and get it”