SEN Design Technology Teacher required
Salary/ Rate: £95-£140 per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education are looking to appoint a Design Technology Teacher to work in a Behavioural school in the North West. The role will start as soon as possible. They are looking for a teacher to take over the class and demonstrate outstanding teaching with experience of working in the field. Working in a friendly, lively and vibrant school.
The role is for a full time position starting as soon as possible on a potentially long term basis. The role would suit a good secondary trained teacher with SEN experience who is strong and resilient to challenging behaviour. It will be working in Key Stage 3 and 4 with a mixture of Year 10’s and 11’s pupils with SEMH delivering lessons in varied Design Technology.
The School are looking at taking on either an NQT or a Qualified Teacher for this role as long as the ideal candidate is able to implement strong behaviour management strategies whilst adhering to school policies. Previous teaching experience is desirable.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children and supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Have good knowledge of the full curriculum
- Previous KS3 and KS4 Design Technology teaching experience
- Two references working with children covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*