Teaching Assistant Level 3
Exclusive Education are looking for a Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant to work on a long term basis in a school in the Wigan area. You will be working with children with Special Educational Needs, supporting them in their learning and helping them to overcome any barriers.
In addition, you will:
- work with pupils on individual targets set by teaching staff
- organise liaison on behalf of pupils with colleagues, parents and outside agencies in a professional manner being aware of confidentiality
- be able to support and develop our nurture group
- support for teachers by raising the awareness of teaching staff to the strengths and difficulties of individual pupils
- assist teaching staff in the monitoring and evaluation of pupils’ progress, providing them with feedback on observations undertaken
- understanding the emotional and social needs of pupils with whom working and contribute to planning of learning activities
- assist in the assessment and monitoring of individual pupils and their Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for children who need learning support
- completed other duties as required by the teaching staff
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
If you have experience of working in the UK and are interested in this post or any other opportunities then please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01925 594940
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.