A Special Needs Teacher is required for a Pupil Referral Unit which caters for Secondary aged pupils with complex Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and Challenging Behaviour. The role will involve teaching a range of subjects across the Curriculum.
Applicants must have;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience working with pupils with SEBD ideally in a Special School setting
- Sound knowledge of child development as well as a working knowledge of Autism
- Experience working in a Special School setting teaching pupils with Autism and associated Learning Difficulties
- An understanding and training in PEC’s, Teach or Team Teach would also be desirable
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
If you are interested in this post or any other opportunities then please email your CV
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the Special Educational Needs Sector.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions