Exclusive Education are looking to appoint a One to One Teaching Assistant who specialises in Special Educational Needs to support a child in alternative provision.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will be an experienced, high achieving, dedicated and passionate about building confidence and keeping pupils engaged. Must be able to independently plan, prepare and deliver engaging and informative lessons that progress pupils toward achievement.
Candidates are required to have recent experience of the curriculum. You’ll also be responsible for marking students’ work and providing them with necessary feedback, encouragement and support.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding teaching Assistant who has high expectations of self and others
- Be passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all
- Be driven, enthusiastic and a clear vision for educational excellence
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have a passion for providing high teaching standards
You must have:
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process