Qualified Teaching Assistants Needed!!!
Exclusive Education are looking for a Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant idealy or a Teaching Assistant with experience in a Primary School Setting, to work in on short term, long term and day to day contracts in a variety of schools across the North West. You will be addressing the needs of children who require help to overcome barriers to learning both inside and outside the school, in order to achieve their full potential and to enable the school to raise standards of achievement, improve attendance and raise standards of behaviour. You will need to be enthusiatic and caring and able to build relationships with pupils, parents and teachers.
In addition, you will:
- work with pupils on individual targets set by teaching staff
- organise liaison on behalf of pupils with colleagues, parents and outside agencies in a professional manner being aware of confidentiality
- be able to support and develop our nurture group
- support for teachers by raising the awareness of teaching staff to the strengths and difficulties of individual pupils
- assist teaching staff in the monitoring and evaluation of pupils’ progress, providing them with feedback on observations undertaken
- understanding the emotional and social needs of pupils with whom working and contribute to planning of learning activities
- assist in the assessment and monitoring of individual pupils and their Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for children who need learning support
- completed other duties as required by the teaching staff
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant. You must have worked with children in the last two years.
If this sounds like your perfect role then please send across your CV and one of the team will call you and have a chat about your needs and what we can offer to meet them.