Exclusive Education are looking for a Year 1 Teacher to work at one of our schools in the Cheshire area. No lesson planning will be required as the work will have already been planned, the successful candidate will be working afternoons only and will be responsible for the delivery of the lessons.
The successfull candidate will be required to work the following days;
18/04/16 19/04/16 21/04/16 22/04/16 25/04/16 26/04/16 29/04/16 03/05/16 05/05/16 06/05/16
The successful candidate will:
– Teach and assess accurately with care and creativity
– Have experience of accelerating progress for all children
– Take on responsibilities beyond the classroom and lead a
significant area of the curriculum
– Work well with other adults
– Experience of teaching within Key Stage 1
This post is subject to Enhanced DBS clearance and appropriate references as part of our commitment to child safety. Exclusive Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If this role is exactly what you are looking for then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you.