Exclusive Education are looking for a Year 4/5 Teacher to start in September 2016 for a small Primary school located in Warrington.
– 5 days a week full-time teaching Year’s 4-5 from September 2016.
– Duties will include planning and marking, assessment, parents evenings and after school club assistance, PE.
– Teachers must hold QTS and have KS2 experience in a mainstream primary with proven strong behavioural management skills.
– NQT’s with KS2 experience will be considered
Requirements for candidates will include:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
– PGCE or relevant Degree
– Up- to-date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
– Relevant recent teaching experience.
– Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
– Eligibility to work in the UK
This post is subject to Enhanced DBS clearance and appropriate references as part of our commitment to child safety. Exclusive Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff to share this commitment.
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers. You don’t have to be registered to take advantage of this great scheme*
*see terms and conditions