Exclusive Education are currently working with a Primary School who are currently looking to recruit a Year 5 Teacher. They are looking for a teacher to take over the class and demonstrate outstanding teaching. Working in a friendly, lively and vibrant school, this position is ideal for an experienced Teacher as well as an NQT.
You will be required to undertake all duties required of a qualified teacher identified in the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document and will undertake class teaching in a designated year group. The role involves monitoring and assessing pupils’ results and progress, ensuring appropriate records are kept is an integral part of your job. Planning and preparing differentiated work that meets the needs and potential of all pupils is an essential skill. You will need to be a confident manager of other adults as there are support staff currently working with individual students in the class.
Experience of planning towards and implementing the non-statutory SATs would be helpful but not essential as support can be given. NQTs are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Evidence of exemplary classroom practice demonstrating a passionate commitment to both the academic and pastoral welfare of children
- Evidence of good and/or outstanding teaching
- Hold high expectations of pupils and a strong commitment to raising standards
- Be an inspiring teacher with a desire to make learning exciting, memorable and fun
- Have the enthusiasm and skills to deliver a creative curriculum
- Have a commitment to the whole life of the school, including providing extra-curricular activities
- A clear understanding of behaviour management principles
You must have:
- QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
- Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Education will offer you:
- Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
- Competitive day rates
- 24/7 on call service
- Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
- A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*
*see terms and conditions