Exclusive Education is an independent Recruitment Agency specialising in providing Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors to Primary and Secondary Schools as well as SEN schools across the North West.
Our business has grown rapidly due to the determination and hard work of our dedicated team. Our business is based on honesty and integrity, ensuring we deliver the best possible candidates to our clients quickly and efficiently.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Consultant is an exciting, fast paced and demanding job. It involves an early start and whilst most people are still in their pyjamas, our Consultants are busy speaking to schools and candidates covering last minute bookings. The role is not for the faint hearted. But if you are highly ambitious, dedicated, sales focussed and financially motivated then Exclusive Education can offer you an exciting role that keeps you on your toes and rewards you for your success.
- Self- motivated and target driven
- Have a natural ability to develop business and maintain relationships
- Proven track record for sales
- Be able to sell the services of the Company to clients and candidates
- Resource and interview candidates and sell them into clients whilst overcoming objections
- A real hunger and desire to develop new business and generate sales
- Full driving licence for schools visits
The benefits of working for Exclusive Education:
- Excellent salary
- Uncapped commission
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Career development and opportunities to grow with a rapidly expanding company
- In House Training as well as support with continuous professional development
- Achievement awards and incentives
- Free parking
- Working with a passionate, driven and forward thinking team
- Modern Office
- Casual dress code
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in a career in education recruitment, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01925 594940 for more information.