Exclusive Education work with a number of schools across the North West providing Cover Supervisors. In recent years there has been a significant rise in schools using Cover Supervisors to manage short term absence. As a result of this Exclusive Education consistently has a high demand for Cover Supervisors.
The role of a Cover Supervisor involves the supervision of whole classes in the absence of the Teacher. The work for the class is usually set and the Cover Supervisor would be required to monitor pupils, offering support and guidance where needed and manage the behaviour of the class. It may also involve some administrative tasks and support during breaks and lunchtime.
To work as a Cover Supervisor with Exclusive Education we require candidates to have:
- Previous Cover Supervisor experience
- Experience working as Teaching Assistant
- Experience in coaching/delivering sports to children and young people
- Graduates with experience working with 11- 18 year olds who are considering apply for a PGCE
- The ability to successfully deal with behavioural issues within the classroom
- Be able to work last minute
- A passionate for working with children and schools
Cover Supervisor positions are ideal for candidates who are either looking to gain more experience to support an application for a PGCE or to start building your skills within the classroom before your course commences. It provides a good opportunity for those interested in developing experience in education.
Interested in working with an agency who schools trust and that will work with you and treat you as an individual and not a number then Exclusive Education is the right choice for you!
If you are interested in finding out more about the role of a Cover Supervisor or you simply want to register for work, please click here and submit your details and one our team will be in contact to discuss these opportunities further.