Nurture Teacher – Runcorn
Salary/Rate: £95 – £140
Nurture Teacher is required for a long term role as soon as possible who is compassionate, keen and caring individual to join the team to support pupils with Scoial, Emotional and Mental Health issues and challenging behaviour. The role will require a child centred approach to learning working with Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils who have be excluded from other mainstream and Special schools. The role will involve:
– leading the learning of a group of pupils who experience a range of needs and challenges (primarily social,
emotional and behavioural).
– To play a lead role in the development of the nurture group in accordance with nurture group principles to
ensure that barriers to learning are reduced and to support students achieve their full potential.
– To take a supporting role in monitoring to ensure that the school’s systems for promoting positive behaviour
and attitudes to learning are effective.
– To plan and deliver engaging and motivating experiences relevant to the nurture group principles (children’s
learning is understood developmentally; the classroom offers a safe base; nurture is important for the
development of self-esteem; language is understood as a vital means of communication; all behaviour is
communication; transitions are significant in the lives of children).
• To develop an appropriate, broad, balanced, relevant, differentiated and challenging curriculum to all pupils
appropriate to their needs.
• To provide support for a named group of children through a carefully structured timetable that balances
learning, affection and structure within a caring home-like atmosphere
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to email@example.com
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*