To register simply submit your CV online (link) and one of our highly experienced team will assess your qualifications and experience. We will then give you a call discuss your previous experience and what you are currently looking for. We will also ask for your reference details as this helps speed up the registration process and ensures that we can secure you work as quickly as possible. We will email you a confirmation of interview – confirming the time and date of your appointment and what documentation you will need to bring with you. The email will also have attached our application forms and terms of engagement attached. Please complete these and email them back to us or bring them with you completed.
The next step would involve you being invited to come into our office for an interview to complete the initial part of the registration. The interview will last approximately 1 hour and during this time will go through your experience and career aspirations, as well as all the paperwork. The checking process will usually take a few days and as little as 24 hours if we have your references, and all the right documents. Unfortunately however, we are unable to give you any assignments until all the checks and references have come back clear.
We will require:
- Passport and Driving Licence (photocard and paper counterpart) and Birth Certificate
- Two proofs of address dated within the last 3 months (utility bill/credit card statement/bank statement)
- Relevant teaching qualifications or written confirmation of qualification from awarding body
- Proof of right to work in the UK i.e. passport/birth certificate or travel document
- Proof of National Insurance number (payslip or P45 or P60)
- An enhanced Disclosure dated in the last 12 months. If you do not have a current disclosure we can apply for one for you. Please be aware that you would need to cover the cost of this.
- Proof of Teacher registration number (TRN) – only applicable for teachers with QTS
- Proof of completion of induction (if applicable)
- Contact details for referees
- CV (if you have not already provided this)
- Current Enhanced Disclosure (if you have one), if you do not have a current Enhanced Disclosure we can do this for you. Please be advised you are required to cover this cost
- If you have spent six months or more living in another country in the last 5 years, we will need a police check or a certificate of good conduct from that country to cover the period spent outside the UK
Please be advised during your interview you will need to have your photograph taken.
After your interview, our team will be working on clearing your file – obtaining references and completing vetting checks. To ensure we can clear your file as quickly as possible, please provide our team with any outstanding documents or information at your earliest convenience as this will enable us to send you out to work as soon as possible.
We will inform you once your file has been cleared and we will then be able to offer you a range of roles from day to day to long term positions. We will be proactively seeking job opportunities that meet your needs. Register today
How to maximise your opportunity for work?
Keep in contact with us and ensure we have your availability for work each week. Ensuring that you are ready each morning for any last minute calls that come and that you have you phone accessible so you don’t miss those last minute calls which are covered very quickly. Candidates who are in regular communication with us are often the first to be contacted for bookings.