URGENT requirement for Cover Supervisors across the Merseyside and Cheshire areas including Liverpool, The Wirral, Runcorn, Widnes, Warrington and Crewe. We are looking for energetic and proactive Cover Supervisors to join our agency to help meet the high demand from our client schools.
We have a variety of secondary schools looking to book cover supervisors to cover for absent teachers, including some of the most academically successful schools in the region. We have a lot of day to day opportunities and we do also get the occasional long-term requirement, but in general there is a high level of short-term bookings and the work is often at short notice.
The successful candidate must:
- Be confident delivering a range of subject specific lessons in front of a class
- Ensure all pupils understand the work delivered and remain on task throughout
- Interact and effectively manage the behaviour of students
- Communicate effectively with teachers providing feedback
- Have previous experience of working with groups of children essential
- Have a dynamic, energetic and proactive attitude
- Be adaptable, flexible and willing to travel
As part of this role you will get paid a competitive daily rate. This is a great opportunity as you will gain a valuable set of skills and experience of working in range of different school environments and alongside experienced teaching staff. This role is ideal for any future teachers who are looking to build their experience and knowledge of working in a classroom before beginning a PGCE.
If you are interested in this post or any other opportunities then please email your CV
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594940 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the Secondary Sector.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions